[Fedora-ia64-list] rawhide finally working again

Émeric Maschino emeric.maschino at gmail.com
Tue Jan 23 18:59:33 UTC 2007

Hi,

This bug was initially reported against 32-bit PowerMac systems with SCSI
drives. However, I'm getting the exact same error on my 64-bit Itanium hp
zx6000 workstation. That's why I've added comments in this bug report.
Furthermore, the bug reporter changed the bug title to make it more general.

Regards,

     Emeric