[Fedora-ia64-list] Re: What's the status about the koji build system?

Zhan, Yi yi.zhan at intel.com
Fri Nov 16 07:23:14 UTC 2007

> Currently 3 of 4 systems are being setup as builders within koji.  The
> fourth system, unfortunately, seems to have been DOA.  I'm working on
> returning that system back to ISA.
>
> Doug convinced HP to donate a large storage array which will be plugged
> in to where the fourth system currently sits.
>
> P.

Thanks Prarit and Doug :-) I noticed that the sparc koji build system
locate at http://sparc.koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/ and do not merged
with the primary arches'. Does the IA64 version will be similar to this?
I mean whether the ia64 build systems will be accessible via the
internet when they all set up and having a similar url which different
from the primary arches', maybe http://ia64.koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/
or something like?

Yi