[Fedora-ia64-list] updated Fedora 8 ia64 iso available

Zhan, Yi yi.zhan at intel.com
Tue Oct 23 07:33:40 UTC 2007

On Mon, 2007-10-22 at 15:22 -0400, Doug Chapman wrote:
> All,
>
> I have finally managed to build (most of) Fedora 8 using the sources
> from the nightly tree from last week.  This is just past the Test 3
> snapshot of Fedora, some packages have been updated since then.  Also, a
> few packages were unable to be built and were taken from older builds.
>
> The DVD iso can be found at:
> http://free.linux.hp.com/~drc/Fedora-7.92.1-ia64-DVD.iso

Yippee :-) Thanks for your work. I will test it on my tiger box and make
a report. Downloading a huge image to PRC is really a time-consuming
process ...

I am a newbie here. And I really want to join the development so as to
develop my own skills and to do things helpful. I have just spent almost
a whole week trying to build the f8t3 as well and not successful
yet :-( Uh, I didn't mean to do the repeating thing which already in
process, but just to get myself familiar with the build skills and see
if I can help.

Well, here comes a question: Is there a way to get and share binary rpms
we nightly build? maybe cvs or koji or something like?

Thanks for the kind help to get me become a fedora ia64 developer :-)
And sorry for my poor english ...

Zhan, Yi