[Fedora-ia64-list] Fedora ia64 "everything" repo and build scripts available

Zhan, Yi yi.zhan at intel.com
Fri Oct 26 10:25:14 UTC 2007

On Thu, 2007-10-25 at 17:16 -0400, Doug Chapman wrote:
> All,
>
> I have had a few requests to share notes and scripts I used to build
> Fedora ia64.  I now have those posted at:
>
> http://free.linux.hp.com/~drc/Fedora/build_tools.tar.gz
>
> See the README and more importantly the Fedora-build-notes.txt files in
> the tar for all the details.

Thanks Doug, it's so amazing! I could see tons of time using to figure
out these things will be saved. I'm so pleased that I can abandon the
rough scripts I wrote in a hurry and see what I can do upon these far
more better ones :-)

The README mentions that "we should be using koji on the fedora build
farm soon". It's really a good news, although I'm not familiar with koji
yet. Is this related to the process of applying for Secondary
Architecture? Hope you or Prarit can tell me how things going.

Thanks,
Yi