[Fedora-ia64-list] call for mirror sites for Fedora ia64

Doug Chapman doug.chapman at hp.com
Tue Apr 29 18:44:15 UTC 2008

All,

The beta will arrive soon!  We are in the process of getting things
setup on the primary mirror.  Since ia64 is the first of the secondary
arches to be ready we are breaking new ground here and still hashing out
some details.

The ia64 (and other secondary arches) will not automatically be
available on all mirrors.  It is an opt-in process.  If anyone on the
list here either manages a site or knows someone who manages a hosting
site we would greatly appreciate them becoming a mirror for secondary
arches.

Details on what it takes to set up an official Fedora mirror can be
found at:

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Infrastructure/Mirroring

Please note the secondary arch specific info on that page as well.

- Doug