[Fedora-ia64-list] Elilo.conf with 1 install of Fedora on Itanium2

Doug Chapman dchapman at redhat.com
Tue Jan 8 19:15:54 UTC 2008

Thierry,

I am pretty much stumped now.  I copied that most recent elilo.conf file
directly from a system that boots.  Something must have gotten changed
between there and your system is my only guess.

Do you have access to a USB DVD or CD drive?  If so you can burn either
the full DVD image or the boot.iso image (found in the images/ directory
of the install tree) and that should boot for you.

- Doug