R: R: [Fedora-ia64-list] Fedora-ia64 status

Bettoni Fabio fabio.bettoni at telecomitalia.it
Mon Mar 10 13:24:04 UTC 2008

Hi Doug,
on friday I updated to upstart but not enough brave to reboot.
Today I did ifdown eth1 and I got:
/etc/sysconfig/network-scripts/ifdown-eth: line 77: pidof: command not found

/sbin/pidof is present in sysvinit but not in upstart
So initscripts and redhat-lsb seems to use this command.

Also the following commands are missing and maybe called from initscripts:
/bin/mountpoint
/sbin/change_console
/sbin/killall5
/sbin/pidof