[Fedora-ia64-list] updated rawhide still broken (but in a new way)

Prarit Bhargava prarit at redhat.com
Wed Apr 15 18:22:30 UTC 2009

> Do the anaconda guys do any testing before they submit their code?

That's a fair question.  I would like to say that they do, but I've seen
some pretty atrocious behavior when the anaconda team checks in code.
No testing, changing code at the last minute, rewriting verified
patches, etc..

OTOH, the mentality in anaconda seems to be add it to the code base,
let's see what breaks, and then fix it later.

P.