Re: [Fedora-ia64-list] content removed from cowboyhatlinux.org site

I agree Redhat managment are being idiots here, after all this is
supposed to be the debugging ground for IA64 RedHat. The next problem
behind this one, is that this Cowboy distro is not a Fedora sanctioned
port/distribution either, and somebody is going to ask that all the
Fedora trademarked references be removed from the cowboy distribution.

At that point, why bother at all. I plan to support Ubuntu starting this
summer when I have some more time. With HP being increasingly Debian
based over RedHat, and growing around  the Ubuntu market, that seems to
be the new distro of choice.

Intel certainly isn't footing the bill for IA64 Fedora, so it seems a
lost cause at this point.

other ideas, insights, comments, or suggestions welcome.

Have fun,
John