[Fedora-ia64-list] is there an F10 for ia64?

Doug Chapman dchapman at redhat.com
Wed Feb 11 18:45:10 UTC 2009

On Wed, 2009-02-11 at 11:17 -0700, John L. Bass wrote:
> Thanks Doug for the update ... and all your hard work for the last
> several years.
>
> Will you be leading the way from here? Do you still have HP support for
> your time in the project?

Well... "leading" may not be the right word.  What I can do is provide
guidance and advice to anyone wanting to build Fedora on ia64.  My
management at HP supports me spending some of my time on this.  What I
cannot do is be the one building and distributing packages.

> What can the rest of us do?

I plan to send out scripts/documents on building Fedora.  I would very
much appreciate people reviewing these and trying them out.

- Doug