Re: [Fedora-ia64-list] is there an F10 for ia64?

On Wed, Feb 11, 2009 at 1:11 PM, Doug Chapman <doug chapman hp com> wrote:
Well... there is good and bad news with respect to Fedora-ia64

I have received some interested from Intel regarding building Fedora for
ia64.  What I am working on is writing up some new scripts and
documentation on how to cleanly build Fedora.

I am very glad to see there interest.  I will send out the updated
documentation and scripts to this list.  It would be good to have more
users trying it out.

Doug,

I would certainly be glad to help.  I have some fairly substantial compute horsepower available to me (HP rx6600, possible some time on an rx8640).  Any guesses as to how long it takes to do a full build of Fedora on a systems like these?

Dave