[Fedora-ia64-list] web site for fedora-ia64 rpms

Doug Chapman doug.chapman at hp.com
Fri Feb 20 22:09:32 UTC 2009

On Fri, 2009-02-20 at 14:37 -0700, John L. Bass wrote:
> Doug Chapman wrote:
> > Dave,
> >
> > Found these pages that cover proper use of stuff based on Fedora that
> > isn't truly a Fedora release
> Hi Doug,
>
> What does the community need to do for a "true" fedora secondary
> architecture release?

Dennis mentioned this in one of his replies to the list.  Basically it
means having a koji server set up so we are building with the same
tools.  I am working with Intel to try to get them to set up a server.

In the meantime using the build scripts I have provided and the web site
that Dave so graciously set up (thanks again Dave!) we should be able to
make progress until we once again have a koji infrastructure.

- Doug