R: R: R: R: [Fedora-ia64-list] Updating glibc

Bettoni Fabio fabio.bettoni at telecomitalia.it
Thu Mar 19 21:04:58 UTC 2009

I rebooted F10, made rpm --rebuilddb and I get everytime (also before --rebuilddb)

[root at integrity ~]# rpm -q glibc
  1<   (empty)
  0< (empty)
  1<   (empty)
  0< (empty)
  1<   (empty)
  0< (empty)
  1<   (empty)
  0< (empty)
  1<   (empty)
  0< (empty)
  1<   (empty)
  0< (empty)
glibc-2.9-2.ia64

Also USB attached HD is not seen from kernel and from lsusb...  Any idea ?
I'll try a complete power cicle.
Fabio