[fedora-india] no meetings happening consistently for months now.

susmit shannigrahi thinklinux.ssh at gmail.com
Mon Dec 15 04:44:35 UTC 2008

> Umm... I would say that Dhaval is right in asking the questions :)
> In fact, I end up answering similar questions at least a fortnight and,
> everytime I have to introspect as to what more needs to be done.
> There's a lot more that could be done, but that requires a proper
> tasking sheet.

Ah, once the free media trac is done, I forgot to update, that I have
asked for the hosting of that, we can have a trac for ambassadors. We
were discussinbg this a few days earlier. :)

> Sometimes it is good to be asked simple questions - they make you
> think and end up making things clearer.

I have no problem with the questions, they are welcome and I myself
ask a lot of questions. I just wanted to know why the questions were
scary. I didn't find anything scary about them. :)

> --
>
> http://www.gutenberg.net - Fine literature digitally re-published
> http://www.plos.org - Public Library of Science
> http://www.creativecommons.org - Flexible copyright for creative work