FUDCon India

Hi,

I was looking at the fedora project website and surprisingly found that we did not have a FUDCon in India since a long time. So shall we plan a FUDCon this year.

Lets make it a small but very dynamic conference.

Please give your valuable suggestions regarding this idea.

Thanks & Regards,

Nikhil Bharadwaj