Fedora India website

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at fedoraproject.org
Wed Jul 2 05:02:17 UTC 2008

Sankarshan (সঙ্কর্ষণ) wrote:

> All good thoughts. What is nagging at me is what we can do to put more
> names up there. Not like chalk marks on a wall, but more like folks who
> do contribute and are absent from that list just because they did not
> know it exists and we did not do enough.

One angle I haven't pursued yet is that Fedora account system has a
entire database including country information of every contributor. It
should be easy to query this database and get the information and send a
note to all contributors. I will have to ask the infrastructure team for
this since I don't think there is a frontend that supports arbitrary
queries like this.

Rahul