FUDCon India 2008

Rakesh Pandit rakesh.pandit at gmail.com
Thu Jul 3 19:32:37 UTC 2008

On 04/07/2008, Rakesh Pandit <rakesh.pandit at gmail.com> wrote:
[..]
> As per guidlines once I am sponsor I can then only have account. So,
>  may be soon I will create one, if everything goes on nicely.

*s/sponsor/sponsored/
;-)

Recently, on #dgplug folks are organising a nice workshop. This
workshop (Summer training camp for college people) looks to be great
way of encouraging and spreading GNU/Linux to more people.
                       May we have something like Fedora Workshops
series before FOSS.in over different lugs, college campus where we can
try reaching folks.

May we during those workshops we can simultaneously work on those tasks also.

But this looks too ambitious.

I mean
+ How do we attract crowd? -- may be colleges, different irc channels
, lugs, lists
+ What can be there in workshops?
+ Will it really be worth even an effort?

Any suggestions?
Do I sound too crazy? ;-)
--
Regards,