Weekly IRC meetings

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at fedoraproject.org
Mon Jul 14 18:43:33 UTC 2008

Hi,

In the last IRC meeting yesterday, we planned to hold a weekly IRC
meeting in #fedora-india freenode IRC channel, every Sunday at 6:30 PM
going forward. This is open to everyone obviously but primarily targeted
at discussing, keeping track of progress of Indian contributors, local
events and anything else that comes up. If you are looking to
contribute, feel free to show up and ask questions. If you are already a
active contributor and prefer some other date/timings, let me know and
we will try to accommodate that.

Rahul