Re: Package reviews

Sankarshan (সঙ্কর্ষণ) wrote:
Debarshi Ray wrote:
So in keeping with last Sunday's discussion, lets start trading
reviews with each other.

I'd love to see a set of Packaging 101 IRC session(s) aka virtual classrooms. We have a fair number of packagers in place now. Investing time into creating a newer bunch is thus called for.

So, who is taking this up ?

Tentatively(confirmed unless opposed), 3:00 to 4:30 PM (1 hour walkthrough + half an hour for Q/A), 28th July, Monday in #fedora-india, freenode IRC channel. If folks are attending, get a Fedora 9 system atleast in a VM and we can get started. I am looking at fonts as examples since they are easy enough to get started with:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Category:Font_wishlist

The currently confirmed participants include, Me (Rahul Sundaram), Debarishi Ray, Kushal Das, Pravin Satpute, Rahul Bhalerao, Krishnababu Krothapalli, Sandeep Shedmake, Parag Nemade and others. I will send announcements to invite more people.

I encourage everyone to attend. Even if you are completely new to packaging, you should be able to follow the conversations. We will post the meeting logs/mins later on.

See you all in #fedora-india.

Rahul