Fwd: Workshop in Tech Fest 28-29 August, Kolkata

Mon Jul 28 14:37:31 UTC 2008

Apologies about the top-post. Is the projected attendance for the event
or for the workshop ? If it is for the latter, then it may be a good
idea to think twice over this (1000 people is as much near to a stampede
as it can get)

What's the plan for the workshop ?

~sankarshan

ps: Has this been put on the events page ?