Possibility of a Mirror at Manipal?

susmit shannigrahi thinklinux.ssh at gmail.com
Sat Jun 21 07:02:18 UTC 2008

On Sat, Jun 21, 2008 at 12:24 PM, jd hs <pankdh6006 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Actually me and AnkurShrivastava have been in talks with the network admin
> of manipal for establishing a local repo for an almost a year but due to
> network upgrades including increase in bandwidth not impelmented as yet ,he
> has requested us to wait till August end . Lets Hope For The Best
>

>                             --DhananjaySingh

But why does that affects establishing a internal mirror?
Internally, it will be operated over a 100Mbps Ethernet.
So what's keeping you?

If downloading the content initially is a bit large, it will take
around 55G initially, but you can do that at night over a couple of
weeks. If you need, I can even send it over DVD. :)

PS: Please cc all the contacts, not only me.

--
Regards,
Susmit.

ssh