Free Media: deeper nexus between ambassadors & mirror admins

siddharth at techbugs.org siddharth at techbugs.org
Fri May 2 09:49:21 UTC 2008

Hi Friends,

I guess we are going in the right direction in organizing Ambassadors,
but a lot of work is still needed. I dont think as of today most of
Ambassadors even in the same city are in regular contact... we need to
improve this situation... timely meetings and communication are the
first step in this action plan.
 As we get more aware of the group easier it gets to act on different Ideas.

Regards
Siddharth