Only a DVD writer is required!!! Please help...

Siddharth Upmanyu siddharth at techbugs.org
Fri May 23 16:07:26 UTC 2008

Hi Friends

Lets look at the distribution of Media in the recent developments,
we are in process of identifying more and more local contacts to help
us balance the load,

nice work and support Sushmit, Santosh, Shankarshan and everyone ...

The only issue here can be the seed content for the Ambassadors who
are having DVD R/W but no bandwidth... In this case please let me know
I can ship seed contents to you all as soon as release happens

Regards
Siddharth