[fedora-india] [URGENT] India Ambassadors meeting. 15th Nov, Sunday, 4PM IST. Attendance requested.

susmit shannigrahi thinklinux.ssh at gmail.com
Wed Nov 5 06:36:49 UTC 2008

Hi All,

Sorry for this one time spam.
I have two things to say.

1. Are you a member the mailing list for Indian contributors and users
of Fedora Project ? Please become a member if you are not. This is
where we discuss most of our activities.
Your ideas will help us. The URL is here.[1]

2. We are going to have a urgent meeting of Indian Ambassadors. We are
very less communicating among ourselves (mea culpa too). This meeting
to update among ourselves about

- what activities we were up to  for past 6 months.
- what are our plans are for upcoming 6 months.
- what are the events in our region we are participating in.

Please make sure you are present in the meeting. This is *important*
and *essential*.
If you don't have extreme reasons, don't miss it.

3. The date of the meeting is 15th Nov, 2008, Sunday, 4PM IST.
We will meet at #fedora-india at IRC Freenode.

4. If you have problem with IRC please refer here[2]

5. If you reply to this mail, do it on fedora-india mailing list[1].

Thanks and looking forward to see you all there.

[2] http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Communicate/IRCHowTo

--
Regards,
Susmit.