[fedora-india] Re: Are we going to any kind of survey at Fudcon@foss.in?

>> Refer to $subject.
>> I don't have any specific idea, but it is a good opportunity for
>> collecting data.
>
> Are you thinking about ethnographic datapoints or, something else ?

Nah, like

What is the worst feature in Fedora?
What feature do you want?
Where do most people complain?
Do you have a foss event at your place? If yes, details. If not is
there any tech event where we can join in.
What would you like to change.
etc etc.

Data so that we can improve ourselves in terms of users and developers.

--
Regards,
Susmit.

ssh