[fedora-india] FUDcon@foss.in - Announced

Hi,

We are organizing a FUDCon this year as part of the FOSS.in conference in Bangalore, India.

http://foss.in/news/fudconfossin2008.html

"FOSS.IN/2008 is host to FUDCon. With a large number of Fedora developers in the country a lot of whom will be at FOSS.IN/2008 we though it would be a great idea to host the FUDCon. In the words of one of the key organisers of the FUDCon

FUDCon at FOSS.IN provides a place for developers to come, code and contribute to the Fedora Project — Sankarshan Mukhopadhyay
"

More details at

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FUDCon/FUDConIndia2008

Rahul