Re: [fedora-india] FUDCon/FOSS.IN

ankur sinha wrote:

hi,
No, I am going to be in Manipal on the 28th.. But Bangalore's just a night bus away so I can make it on the 29th if its worth it..

There is 500 RS delegate registration fees as well for students

http://foss.in/register/delegate-registration

You can come along though. Many of us will be around and it is always energising to meet fellow contributors face to face. Helps to remind us that we are not just email ids and irc nicks after all ;-)

Rahul