[fedora-india] FUDCon/FOSS.IN

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at fedoraproject.org
Mon Nov 10 02:40:18 UTC 2008

Debarshi Ray wrote:
>>> Unfortunately, I happen to have endsems at the end of November. FUDCon's
>>> been declared on the 28th and there's no way i can make it since i have to
>>> take an exam that very day.
>>>
>>> :( :( :(
>
>> Common issue this time around with many of the contributors unfortunately.
>
> Slight correction. Common issue _every_ time with many contributors.

Well, I felt the brunt a little bit more this time because we were
trying to get the GSoC students together. We had a lot more Indians
working on GSoC projects including ones associated with Fedora and it
would have been really nice to get them together. Alas, the timing is
not right.

Hopefully, we will continue to see participation from them after the
projects are complete and we can meet some other time.

Rahul