[fedora-india] [REMINDER] Indian Ambassadors will meet on 15th Nov, Saturday, 4PM IST.

Hi,

We, the Fedora Ambassadors from India will meet on IRC.

Date/Time: 15th Novemeber, Saturday, 4PM IST.
Venue: #fedora-india on IRC freenode.
Agenda: What we all are doing/did/will be doing as Ambassador. And how to do better.

Attendance is *required*.

We won't need much time, may be one and a half hour,
so not much of your time will be spent here.

See you all.
Thanks.

--
Regards,