[fedora-india] Re: [Announcement] Free Fedora 10 DVD available for Indian Ambassadors/LocalContacts. Submit your Requests.

On Nov 17, 2008 12:27pm, susmit shannigrahi <thinklinux ssh gmail com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>

> Its my pleasure to let you know that Indian Ambassadors and LocalContacts
>
> will be getting free *Fedora 10 DVD Media* from fedora-india when released.
>

> Please submit your requests and media will be sent to you.
>

> I am Bcc'ing all the LocalContacts.
>

> =========
>
> Details:
>
> =========
>

> # Only for India.
>
> # You must be an Ambassador or LocalContact[1] for India.
>
> # You don't have to bear _any_ cost for this.
>
> # Once you get the media, when requested by someone, you *have* to
>
> pass it's copy locally, We can take some burden off the freemedia
>
> program by this.
>

> ===========
>
> Procedure:
>
> ===========
>
> Drop me a mail at susmit fedoraproject org with subject line "Media
>
> for Ambassador/LocalContacts" preferably within *Seven* days.
>

> Also, many thanks to Sankarshan da for organising this.
>

> [1] http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Distribution/FreeMedia/India/LocalContacts
>

> --
>
> Regards,
>
> Susmit.

> ssh
>
> 0x86DD170A
>
> http://www.fedoraproject.org/wiki/user:susmit

hi,

Thats good news.. We can use the media for the install fests etc too Im assuming??

Question..: We first accept requests and then request you or are you just going to give us media which we hand out when needed in the best way possible??

Also,im going to be at home for vacations till jan..So if its sent until then please send it here..

Ankur Sinha
C/o Dr.S.K.Sinha
Madhuri Cardiac Care and Maternity,
katras Road, Matkuria, Vikas Nagar