Re: [fedora-india] [Fwd: Write your own local release announcement]

Sankarshan (সঙ্কর্ষণ) wrote:
Runa Bhattacharjee wrote:

You are encouraged to write your own announcement, in your native
language, for your region of the world.

Please collaborate with other members of your localization/Ambassador
community for your 'formal' announcement.

I intend to take a stab at it, what do I need to do ?
Probably need to ask quaid about where/when to submit. The rest of the bits about writing the notes are stated in the links he mentioned.

cheers
Runa

--
blog: http://runab.livejournal.com