Re: [fedora-india] For efficient man/material/resource tracking, a sample.

> https://fedorahosted.org/shomyu/ how does pan out in the context of your
> activity ?

I was pointed out yesterday about it yesterday.
I think both does the same job anyway, mine is on Google map which may have
some non free isuues and Shomyu is based on osm which does not have
any such issue.

Also, we will need fas integration if we talk about making update
access open to all.

--
Regards,
Susmit.