[fedora-india] FreeMedia October

Siddharth Upmanyu siddharth at techbugs.org
Wed Oct 8 12:10:04 UTC 2008

Hi Folks,

I have just updated the October FreeMedia List on the page (
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Distribution/FreeMedia/India )
It is getting bigger and bigger :-) and I am finding it difficult to
sort out the duplicates, will do so as I get more time..

Please mark the Requests you have accepted on the page, and I'll also
request all who have listed themselves on the LocalContact page to
mark the requests in your area.

I am running with little short of time (again) these days and i'll try
to cover up things..

[PS. Fell free to mark duplicate/multiple names If you find]

Regards
Siddharth