[fedora-india] Is not fedora-qa same as review-o-matic (under plan)

Wed Oct 15 07:43:20 UTC 2008

Vivek Shah wrote:

> Will it not be a better idea to let the subtle nuances and guidelines
> be taken care by rpmlint and then diagnose the readings of rpmlint
> spewed out rather than writing out a battery of similar tests as
> written in rpmlint ?

Umm...I guess it is writing out a few Fedora specific checks and also
consuming whatever is provided for by rpmlint.

Diagnosing the readings of rpmlint *plus* the Fedora specific
checks/tests would be a fun exercise to automate

https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-packaging/2008-October/msg00026.html
is a good mail to read for example