[fedora-india] Sub: Please Extend Helping Hand to New Bee - Unable to install MT882 Modem for Dataone (BSNL) Braodband Connection

Mani A a.mani.cms at gmail.com
Sun Oct 26 13:45:23 UTC 2008

On Sun, Oct 26, 2008 at 3:39 PM, Kamalendu Chakrabarty
<kamalendug at gmail.com> wrote:
> But the CD that came with the Modem, contains Driver Package meant for
> Linux-RHL8. As a result I could not Install the Modem.

You do not need any driver for that.

Remove the USB connection and simply connect it to your ethernet card.

Make a DSL connection using your account details from system-config-network

(or from the corresponding GUI menu item)

Best

A. Mani

--
A. Mani