[fedora-india] Call for help from TLDP and a question.

susmit shannigrahi thinklinux.ssh at gmail.com
Fri Oct 31 15:45:21 UTC 2008

Hi list,

This _may be_ slightly off topic here. But as it is very much related
to Linux and many of us still consult LDP, I can not resist myself
from forwarding this to you.  Please see the mail below.

Please help if you have time. The new URL is wiki.tldp.org.

BTW according to jdd , LDP used to be included as RPM in RedHat.
If yes, can we include them again if document licences permit?

Thanks.
Susmit