[fedora-india] Installfest at Trivandrum

ashik salahudeen aashiks at gmail.com
Tue Sep 2 03:13:29 UTC 2008

Hi,

My name is Aashik , I am from Trivandrum , Kerala. We have a GNU Linux
user's group here and we are conducting an Installfest at Technopark ( our
IT park ) . It started yesterday and will continue till 5th september.

http://www.ilug-tvm.org/content/gnulinux-install-fest-technopark-trivandrum

http://technopark.org

Of course fedora is featured prominently in our installfest ( me having cut
my teeth on GNU/Linux on a Redhat 7.0) .

Is it possible to have some kind of promo materials about Fedora ? Flyers
posters etc will do.  We have made a few of our own , but it would be nice
to have something from redhat.

Will update with the Fedora stats from the install fest as it progresses.

regards,
Ashik S