[fedora-india] Re: Fedora Freemedia India, A plan.

anirudh shekhawat shekhawat.anirudh at gmail.com
Wed Apr 1 12:42:22 UTC 2009

> There are a lot of requests for fedora freemedia.
> What I did last month for kolkata was I provided a few DVDs to
> Dipanjan and asked people to collect personally.
> Of the 19 requests we got, only 5 collected personally.
> After tomorrow, I am going to flag them invalid. The current system is
> such that even if they request DVD next month, they will be flagged as
> duplicate.

What we can do is to make it compulsory to collect the DVD personally
> if there is an ambassador in locality.
> I guess this way, we may cut down the "I-request-whatever-I-get-free"
> people.

I totally support the idea, this way we'll cut down on people who order
media because its free and then the dvd lays in their closet forever

regards
anirudh singh (nick: Acedip)

--
A computer is like air conditioning: it becomes useless when you open
windows.