[fedora-india] Fedora 11 Networking

das das at randomink.org
Mon Apr 13 17:40:59 UTC 2009

For quite some time now I am installing on machines with Rahul
Sundaram's Xfce Spin on an USB stick. Can rp-pppoe and wvdial be added
in that spin?

This problem is particularly serious for us who install on a lot of
new users' systems with MSW already on it. So, in case of broadband
the modem cannot be configured as router because the windows use part
is always there. And if wvdial is not there what we are going to do in
case of non-broadband users? My last two installations were on laptops
connected by bsnl datacard, in tea plantations. So, in those cases F11
cannot be done?

Thanks to the OP for bringing forth the issue.

--
দাশ das
http://ddts.randomink.org/