Re: [fedora-india] Re: A shout-out to all the "new" Ambassadors from India

On Sun, Aug 2, 2009 at 4:57 PM, dilip
khanolkar<dilipkhanolkar fedoraproject org> wrote:
> On Sun, Aug 2, 2009 at 4:52 PM, Rangeen Basu<sherry151 gmail com> wrote:
>> On Sun, Aug 2, 2009 at 7:03 AM, sankarshan<sankarshan fedoraproject org> wrote:
>>> We have had a good number of new Ambassadors, would you guys prefer me
>>> doing a roll-call ? :)
>>>

>> Rangeen Basu Roy Chowdhury
>> Location- J.P Nagar , Bengaluru
>> Additional Role- Packaging

> Dilip Khanolkar
> Location : - Maharashtra, Mumbai

Thank you. Howver, if you look at the initial mail and re-read it, it
was mean to query about what you have been doing and, if, as a new
Ambassador you have had queries which need to be resolved. Or, perhaps
you are looking for some help and, wanted to talk about it on the
list.

Thanks to Susmit I do have a list of the new Ambassadors from India,
I'd rather prefer a self-initiated discussion than this method of
regular poking by me.

/sankarshan

Sent from Raleigh, NC, United States