[fedora-india] Did you know IIT Kanpur is official fedora mirror?

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at fedoraproject.org
Mon Aug 3 12:01:53 UTC 2009

On 08/03/2009 05:26 PM, susmit shannigrahi wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I was taken by surprise to know that IIT Kanpur, is hosting an
> official Fedora mirror. That is very nice of them and will help the
> user community to a great extend.
>
> So, right now, we have 3 official mirrors in India and probably in a
> day or two another will be added.

IIT Chennai, Kanpur and NIT? What is the next one to be added? I am sure
organizations that are deploying Fedora a lot in India could sponsor a
mirror as a way of providing back.

http://fedoraproject.org/sponsors

People who are subscribed to the list, please enquire and let me know if
I need to convince your contact points to help us. It doesn't require
too much of your organizational resources.

Rahul