[fedora-india] RE: Unable to actively work online with the Fedora project

Aveek Sen aveeksen at fedoraproject.org
Sun Aug 16 18:45:32 UTC 2009

Hi,

I want your advice & suggestions on a problem.

 I am having a low bandwidth(230 kbps) BSNL EVDO connection at NIT
Agartala. On top of that the BSNL service here is not satisfactory; I
have to be off the hook for a week at times due to their technical
snags. We are also facing severe power cuts here. We had power cuts of
more than 16 hours per day last weekend & 3-4 hours every day.

I am unable to get the proper means to stay connected & when I do I am
so exhausted I can hardly do any productive work.

I am unable to be active to the project online but am handling the
part in college; interacting & solving problems there. I have still
not uploaded the details of the fest at NIT Agartala a month back. I
have also called Shakthi Kannan(mbuf) & asked him to remove me from
the Fedora offline repo project; as I have still not contributed to it
& don't think will be able to(even my EVDO is not getting configured
on F10 as per instructions on a few blogs).

--
Aveek Sen,
Fedora Ambassador,