[fedora-india] FOSS.IN 2009 retrospective

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at fedoraproject.org
Fri Dec 11 13:55:18 UTC 2009

Hi,

I would like to get some feedback from Fedora contributors who attended
the event on what went well and what we could improve for the next year.
 I intend to write in detail at some point but my short list:

* Met Susmit, Ankur, Hiemanshu, Joerg Simon, Kedar and others which I
think is a important part of the event more than anything else.

* Fedora Potd went pretty well but I think we should have put up
posters/banners somewhere in front to guide the audience.

* Booth was a pleasant surprise and talking to other booths, a number of
them didn't get explicit confirmation either. We had to rush to get the
Swag done (thanks to Susmit). Must avoid that in the future.

Let me know your comments.

Rahul