[fedora-india] Wvdial in Fedora 10 - Net connects but unable to surf or chat

Gaurav Prabhu g5_fosslover at yahoo.in
Wed Feb 4 08:04:46 UTC 2009

hi,
I connected my mobile in Fedora to use a GPRS modem via WVDIAL method.Everything went fine, the phone connects to the Internet but then I am unable to browse or chat or use any Internet application.

I tried troubleshooting, but still it's the same. Net connects but not able to use it

Some Troubleshooting I did;

1) I have Disabled the SE Linux in Fedora 10.

2) Entered the DNS addresses in the /etc/resolv.conf

What might be the problem here?.