Re: [fedora-india] Request for Packaging Blueman for Fedora

Sankarshan Mukhopadhyay wrote:
On Sat, Jan 10, 2009 at 8:52 PM, Rakesh Pandit <rakesh pandit gmail com> wrote:
2009/1/10 Debarshi Ray <debarshi ray gmail com>:
I request fedora packager to create Blueman rpm for Fedora. Its a nice
bluetooth manager for Linux. Ubuntu has already included in thier
respository.
I could have packaged it, but why don't you do it yourself?

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/PackageMaintainers/Join

Or if you are not interested right now, add to wish list at:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/PackageMaintainers/WishList

Rishikesh caught up with me on IM today. So, is it possible to
hand-hold him for packaging this ?

Yeah. Come up in #fedora-india and #fedora-devel and ask questions. I am mether on IRC and atleast can help you get started. Remember, you don't have to do a perfect package to put it up for review.

Rahul