[fedora-india] A Fedora 'booklet' : should we start scribbling around ?

I have often been asked about where folks can have a "Fedora Booklet".
I think it is a good thing to have one, if kept small and concise, we
could possibly have it ready-to-translate too. Should we look into
having a show of hands at creating one such booklet/handbook ? I
daresay that we need to talk this through with Marketing and, Design
team as well.

/sankarshan

--
You see things; and you say 'Why?';