Re: [fedora-india] Anyone interested in Fedora-Medical (suggest better name) spin?

We need to rope in medical practitioners (from varied fields like medicine, surgery, etc.) and check the requirements for this to succeed.
This may sound like the *Requirements Analysis* in an SDLC. :)
(we may contact our personal contacts, like someone in the family, etc. for info).
--
Yours sincerely,
Dipanjan Chakraborty