Re: [fedora-india] Sorry State of Affairs with F11 Installer

On Sat, 2009-07-25 at 21:14 -0700, Ashwin Mansinghka wrote:
> Excuse for the top post.
>
> +1
>
> I introduced myself to Linux with Redhat 6.0 and have used
> all the release thereafter till Fedora 11.
>
> I share the same feeling, principally one of the reasons which
> prevents me to list myself as a Fedora ambassador.
>
> with Regards,
> ASHWIN

hi,

Well then, if you see a problem, help us fix it.. Sounds like a reason
*to list* yourself as an ambassador , not like one that should prevent
you. :)

<snippy>

PS : Folks, if you come across problems, please take time to google and
query #fedora, #fedora-india on Freenode.

--
regards,

Ankur