Re: [fedora-india] Firefox very slow on Fedora 10

 I am running Fedora 10 on my system with a 256 kbps broadband
connection, using Firefox 3.0. the Internet seems to run very slow on
Fedora.

Still using FF 3.0, dude FF 3.5 is out, switch to it, it is awesome.
It uses html 5 and some really cool features.

http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/video/
http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/features/

--
VISHAL GARG