[fedora-india] F11 media for indian ambassador and lug

Anirudh Singh Shekhawat shekhawat.anirudh at gmail.com
Mon Jul 27 14:11:50 UTC 2009

Hi
This is an inquiry about the f11 medias for indian ambassadors and lugs,
Well I'm [1] an ambassador and free media local contact from jaipur and
had made a request [2] for the media and have not received the f11
medias yet, and also one of our members of linux users group jaipur had
also filed[3] for media for lug but have not received them either.
So would someone like to update me about it?

regards
Adip

[1]https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Acedip
[2]https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/F11_For_Indian_Ambassadors